Looking for a book to read during your summer getaway or your day at the beach? Would you like to find enjoyable reads that are also useful resources for parents and caregivers? Check out this list of favorite reads, shared by Mightier Parents!
- Beyond Behaviors: Using Brain Science and Compassion to Understand and Solve Children’s Behavioral Challenges, by Mona Delahooke
- Raising Human Beings, by Ross Greene
- Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids: How to Stop Yelling and Start Connecting, by Laura Markham
- Permission to Feel, by Marc Brackett
- The Whole Brain Child, by Daniel Siegel
- The Explosive Child: A New Approach for Understanding and Parenting Easily Frustrated, Chronically Inflexible Children, by Ross Greene
- Unglued, by Lisa TerKeurst
Not seeing your favorite parenting book on this list? Let us know! We’d love to make it longer!